Author Topic: Spytech SpyAgent  (Read 13656 times)

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Keylogger.Org Active Participant
  • I love Keylogger.Org!
    • View Profile
Spytech SpyAgent
« on: March 18, 2008, 06:07:44 PM »
New version of Spytech SpyAgent was tested by our team recently. You are welcome to see the test results here, read our review here and discuss both of them in this topic.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 07:44:28 AM by admin »

Appel

Re: Spytech SpyAgent
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 06:44:16 PM »
Like your rewiews very much, an had done some research on my own, before buying.

But I think you need 4 more areas to judge products on:
1. Posibility to remote install keylogger, like Spytechs Realtime Spy.
2. How well does known antivirus programs detect the keylogger, since I have trouble with AVG keeps detecting the exe file of Realtime spy allready in the creation procces of the exe file. This does not give me the trust in that it not will be detected by the targeted computers AVG also.
3. How well is activities on sites like Facebook, Myspace and so on logged.
4. More detail in how the products send reports to a remote computer, and what the reports include, since there is a big difference in having fysical acces to the logged computer, or to only rely on reports sent to you by the logger.

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Keylogger.Org Active Participant
  • I love Keylogger.Org!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 10:42:59 AM »
Thank you for your thoughts, Appel.

1. ADDED!
2. It is really a good idea and we thought about it , but the thing is that all the anti-viruses release updates for their signature bases at least once a day, so adding of this point to our comparison will make it really hard to keep the information on our site up-to-date
3. We believe that information listed in our comparison, esp. such as the ability of monitoring products to interecept mouse-clicks, make screenshots and log clipboard content is enough to have a clear view of all the actions that were performed in social networks like Facebook.
4. This is really a great idea, we will think on its implementation.

Thank you again for your thoughts and recommendations, we really appreciate your desire to help :)

P.S. Special thanks for the compliments to our reviews  :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 09:32:34 AM by Forum Admin »

Offline gavind

• Keylogger.Org Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 04:30:45 PM »
3. How well is activities on sites like Facebook, Myspace and so on logged.

Also, will that take too much space?