Author Topic: Need help with keylogging!! Please help!  (Read 1423 times)

Offline waterblast74

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
Need help with keylogging!! Please help!
« on: December 04, 2014, 12:09:04 PM »
Hello, so i want to try and keylog LoL passwords. I've tried a keylog file i made through Ardamax and it was successfully created, encrypted, and binded. Once i tried it out on my computer, it logged the basics, chat history, browser history etc. Though it didn't log my LoL password. And it didn't send it to my ftp (drivehq), instead i had to go into the actual Ardamax program and it was in the program, not my ftp.

As i said it didn't log my passwords either, not a single password except 1, that was the password to my Ardamax. Now i've tried injecting the keylogger into my brother's PC through a USB, and it won't send any logs to my drivehq, not even to the Ardamax program. When i was making the actual keylogger in Ardamax, i pressed the "Test" button and it worked, it sent me a test folder with a test file in the right directory, it worked perfectly fine.

I've set the keylogger to send me logs every 5 minutes. It's been 1 hour.

Now i've also tried with SpyTector, i could retrieve my local log and it logged browser history, keystrokes and stuff. But it didn't log my LoL password that i put into the game launcher, only when i log in on the official site can it log my password. Now i've tried injecting the file into my brother's PC, and AGAIN it won't send logs to my FTP, OR my hotmail, wtf!?

So how do i make it send logs to me correctly, and how do i make them log other peoples League Of Legends accounts when they enter it in the launcher? Can it log programs like Steam? Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this!

Offline frozen

• Keylogger.Org Honored Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with keylogging!! Please help!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 07:17:24 AM »
But it didn't log my LoL password that i put into the game launcher, only when i log in on the official site can it log my password.
The keylogger is probably not programmed to get passwords from a game launcher. It gets the password from the official site, so it does work.

Are you using the official version of Ardamax, or one of the free ones circulating on the net? The free ones are old cracked versions that don't work very well. Pay for the the latest release, don't cheat the developers, and it should work.