Author Topic: Keylogger sent and installed via email  (Read 55962 times)

Offline karlene

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
Keylogger sent and installed via email
« on: April 13, 2012, 02:08:50 PM »
hey guys,

i do not have any knowledge about keylogging and binding files to a picture.

i'm looking for a free or cheap keylogger which can be EASILY sent via email - undetected for sure (picture etc)
it should install on another pc without the user knowing and sending the log files to my email-account. could anyone please tell me how to do so??  :(
it would be enough if the keylogger only worked for 3 days or so, i just need little information.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 03:37:51 AM by Forum Admin »

Offline karlene

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Keylogger sent and installed via email
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 06:18:59 AM »
thank you, but it doesn't provide the option to send it via email to install on another computer...

Offline frozen

• Keylogger.Org Honored Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 06:30:01 AM »
What you are looking for is a remote install keylogger. There are a couple here that have that option. http://www.keylogger.org/
There are trials, but they cost a lot for the full version.
 Remote install keyloggers will probably not be free. Because of misuse, they will be detected by virus scanners. It takes a lot of effort to keep them undetected, that is why they cost so much.

Offline tommyd

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
  • I Love YaBB 2!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 12:28:15 PM »
Have you found a remotely installable Fully Undetectable key logger? I need one too, please advise me where to find!

Offline Afra

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 05:53:19 AM »
Have you found a remotely installable Fully Undetectable key logger? I need one too, please advise me where to find!
Google remote pc monitoring https://www.google.com/search?q=remote+pc+monitoring

Offline keylogger

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 07:02:15 AM »
Yeah its done .

Offline JustSoYouKnow

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 02:24:45 AM »
Hello all. New to this forum. Read through many posts and replies. However still curious as to what the vote was on the best keylogger?  I too would love to install one remotely. The other end has an anti-virus so it would have to be in severe stealth mode. If my only option to have to best keylogger/screen-shot recorder is to have physical access then I need one with the quickest, simplest, least 'messy' installation as my time of access to said PC is very limited. Final answers/verdicts please?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 03:39:14 AM by Forum Admin »

Offline keylogger

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 04:02:52 AM »
i don't think so it is possible because its really hard job

Offline kingiux

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2012, 04:19:29 PM »
Hi Guys,

I don't know much about keyloggers, but I have an issue with my flatmate, which I really find frustrating. It's only two of us living in the flat, he found out a keylogger in his PC installed a while ago and he thinks it's me, when it's definitely  not.

I found out on the net that it can get installed via email, but he says that this specific one must be installed manually (All in One Keylogger). I know I haven't done it, but he doesn't believe me. Do any of you know whether this specific type of keylogger can get installed in any other way?

Would kindly appreciate any response.

Offline frozen

• Keylogger.Org Honored Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2012, 05:20:04 PM »
Hi Guys,

I don't know much about keyloggers, but I have an issue with my flatmate, which I really find frustrating. It's only two of us living in the flat, he found out a keylogger in his PC installed a while ago and he thinks it's me, when it's definitely  not.

I found out on the net that it can get installed via email, but he says that this specific one must be installed manually (All In One Keylogger). I know I haven't done it, but he doesn't believe me. Do any of you know whether this specific type of keylogger can get installed in any other way?

Would kindly appreciate any response.

The keylogger probably could be installed using a trojan horse. A trojan horse or RAT has the ability to remote control a computer it is installed on with full admin rights. The user can see the other computers desktop; control the keyboard and control mouse clicks. So it is possible to install All In One that way.

Offline kingiux

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2012, 04:20:28 PM »
Great, thanks a lot  ;)

Offline flogger123

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 12:25:28 PM »
Yeah. I had this once. Great way to scan them is by using Malwarebytes the free version. Kills them automatically.  :)

Offline deekshith

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 09:21:13 AM »
i do not have any knowledge about keylogging and binding files to a picture.

i'm looking for a free or cheap keylogger which can be EASILY sent via email - undetected for sure (picture etc)
it should install on another pc without the user knowing and sending the log files to my email-account. could anyone please tell me how to do so??  :(
it would be enough if the keylogger only worked for 3 days or so, i just need little information.

you can also email me if you would send a prepared file which i can then forward to this person.

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Keylogger.Org Active Participant
  • I love Keylogger.Org!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 03:36:40 AM »
Installing computer monitoring tools on computers you do not own or do not have permission to monitor may violate local, state or federal law. The topic is closed.