Author Topic: Keylogger advice  (Read 11202 times)

harveym

Keylogger advice
« on: September 07, 2008, 01:26:14 AM »
Are there any keyloggers which I can install to the pc by sending it through an email?
My teenager is very strange and I don\'t have good direct access to his pc. Can i get advise on a keylogger where it can be sent to install on his pc by me siply sending him an email? the information can then be sent to my email address!!
Thanks alot. Trying to save my teen

Offline frozen

• Keylogger.Org Honored Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Keylogger advice
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 05:40:52 AM »
What you seek is a remote install keylogger. Look here. http://www.spytector.com/faq.html

jfmamj

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 12:28:17 PM »
You recommend:  http://www.spytector.com/faq.html, yet you have not reviewed this product on your website.  Why is that?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 12:29:08 PM by jfmamj »

Offline frozen

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 06:18:37 PM »
I don\'t do the reviews, it is merely my opinion, just like another poster... http://forum.keylogger.org/YaBB.cgi?board=discussion;action=display;num=1220905441

Your opinion is welcome here also I believe.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 06:22:22 PM by frozen »

jfmamj

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 08:06:30 AM »
Sorry...I guess the "Senior Member" made me think you were an Admin.  Anyway, I would assume that if you recommended this product, you have tried it.  How is it when it comes to remote installation?  Any success?   Thanks.

BTW, your link gives me this:
This topic doesn\'t exist on this board. 1220905441 : 670.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 08:07:47 AM by jfmamj »

Offline frozen

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 10:27:41 AM »
No problem  ;). Yes I use Spytector. I believe it is the best choice for remote install keylogger.

jfmamj

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 11:33:01 AM »
Does it have to be attached to an .exe file?   Any helpful hints before I order it?   Thanks frozen.

Offline frozen

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 01:41:55 PM »
When you make a server, it must be an executable file; .exe;.scr;.bat;.com; or possibly .pif.
Most problems seem to involve smtp email delivery of the log. USE THE EMAIL TEST BUTTON!!! The   "get smtp" is sometimes wrong, so look up the correct one with google.
Also setup an ftp account and use both email and ftp. Good luck  ;)

jfmamj

Re: Keylogger adviceis
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 07:20:34 AM »
frozen:
According to this thread:

http://forum.keylogger.org/YaBB.cgi?board=discussion;action=display;num=1219545379

This person was successful in attaching it to an .mp3 file.   So an .mp3 is also an executable file..?

Did you use an .exe file to send thru email?  Usually servers kick this file back.

I have used the email option using another keylogger with success, but I\'m not familiar with ftp.  Can you give me a brief overview on what it is/how it works?  I just read about it, but still not sure what it\'s all about.  Also, isn\'t it not a good idea to use ftp if the remote computer is behind a firewall, or doesn\'t it matter?  Thanks much.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 11:45:45 AM by jfmamj »

Offline frozen

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 12:48:50 PM »
With attaching you mean binding. You can bind an mp3 or pic or video file with a keylogger server. The mp3 will play and the keylogger will install. But the binded files must be an executable/exe;scr. Try file-joiner.com for a good binder.
http://www.ftpplanet.com/ftpresources/basics.htm
Create a website that allows ftp. Try http://free.prohosting.com/   Enter in your settings, and try that test button.

jfmamj

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 01:17:39 PM »
So, just to clarify....I need to purchase both Spytector and File Joiner in order to create a remote installation file?   (sorry..kind\'ve confused now.)  

Offline frozen

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 06:12:00 PM »
No, you don\'t have to have file-joiner,you can just get spytector, and email the server. You will not be able to bind with an mp3 or any other file though
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 06:13:05 PM by frozen »

jfmamj

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 12:06:29 PM »
frozen, I have a question for you about file joiner:   I have a .scr file that I will combine with my keylogger program resulting in an .exe file.  If I use file joiner and bind it to an .mp3 file, will the final result be an .mp3 file?  According to file joiner\'s website:  "the container (the final bound file) is a simple compiled program" which kind\'ve makes me think it will end up being an .exe file. thanks.

Offline frozen

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 03:43:13 PM »
if you bind a keylogger with an mp3 file, it must be an executable to run. It can be exe or scr or pif/com/or bat. If the extension is mp3 it will not work.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 03:43:37 PM by frozen »

jfmamj

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 06:56:01 AM »
frozen:    Since you\'ve used it before, my question for you is about file joiner, not my keylogger.  I am going to bind a .scr file with my keylogger.   This creates an .exe file.  If I then were to use file joiner to bind the keylogger .exe file to an .mp3 file, is my final "product" an .mp3 file?   or does file joiner produce it\'s own extension?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 01:32:38 PM by jfmamj »