Author Topic: Just a question....  (Read 7827 times)

tman

Just a question....
« on: March 10, 2006, 05:50:45 PM »
YA hi i have a question. well i use spytector and when i create a server and want to put it on another comp i save it to a dick then i try to copy it but it gives me an error or if i try to open it it says path is not there or whatever so it doesn\'t work when i try putting it on another comp. does anyone know about this problem?

Offline klogh

• Keylogger.Org Participant
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Just a question....
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 08:16:34 PM »
when you have made a server you can only send it to one computer. then you have to make a new one to send it to an other computer.

tman

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 08:17:33 PM »
what i meant by thingy is a floppy a disk, i create the server on my comp then save it and copy it to my floppy but when i copy it onto another comp it gives me errors! does anyone know why this might be?

tman

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 08:19:27 PM »
ok so how can i create one and put or send it to another comp from mine? i mean it works if i create one for my own comp but like i said how could send/put it on another comp wit it workin?

Offline klogh

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 08:24:46 PM »
save the file on your writing desk or what you call it. then you know where the file you made is. then you make an E-Mail. you need to attach the file from there it was saved to the E-Mail.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 08:26:17 PM by klogh »

Tman

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 08:26:36 PM »
ok and just go to the comp that i want to put the logger on and open it up now with that will my log recognice that file still or what because when i had ghost keylogger it didn\'t?

Offline klogh

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 08:32:47 PM »
ghost keylogger does not have a remote install feature.then you cant send it with E-Mail.

tman

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 08:34:40 PM »
do i have to use a binary cuz i tried sending the server to myself but hotmail blocked it so do i need a binary?

Offline klogh

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 08:37:33 PM »
if you use a binder it will allways be an exe (the file you make). you dont HAVE to bind it, but you cant send it to a hotmail or with a hotmail. it blocs all exe\'s.

Tman

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 08:40:27 PM »
so what should i use then, yahoo? is their any other ways of sendin it to another comp besides usin email? can\'t u hide the .exe so it can\'t be detected as a risk?

Offline klogh

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 08:46:24 PM »
no i don\'t think so. i think you have to use yahoo.

Tman

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 08:48:36 PM »
well how do u do it i mean what program do u use first of all and second if u want to send a keylogger to another comp what method do u use?  :D

Offline klogh

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2006, 09:02:05 PM »
well... an other guy on this forum said to me that spytector could make their own pop-up windows so people wont know anything. the pop-up can be like this: Error! your computer can\'t run this file.

what do you mean by whish program to use.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 09:02:33 PM by klogh »

Tman

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2006, 09:04:30 PM »
how do u create that message box, and again what method do u use to send keyloggers to another comp? u probably use spytector

Offline klogh

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2006, 09:08:06 PM »
I dont know how to make that pop-up. thats just something a guy said to me. but you need to send the file you make with spytector as an attachment in the E-Mail.