Author Topic: Me and my friend  (Read 2738 times)

Offline damak

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
Me and my friend
« on: November 20, 2015, 03:37:09 PM »
Hello, me and my friend have arranged this competition between us both. I'm going to try to send him a spyware (thinking of spytector, but I have no knowledge about spyware) and learn his facebook password. He just thinks I won't be able to trick him, but we have a schoolproject together which we are writing in word on my pc right now and he wants me to send the document to him. So I was going to ask, is there any possibility to merge the doc file and a spyware which is undetectable for the moment so that when he opens up the doc file the spyware will start working? He has both a mac and a pc so I don't know on which one he will install it and I don't know if he will type the password or if it's already saved within the browser. Please help me win this thing  ;D

Offline IT-tester

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Me and my friend
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 11:53:22 AM »
In some jurisdictions installation and use of monitoring software is illegal. So, if you are not sure whether it is allowed in your country, state or region, please consult a lawyer. I strongly recommend you to consult a lawer in your area regarding all applicable laws and regulations. If your lawer confirms that your intended activity is legal, you are welcome to seek experts' advice on this site or anywhere else and choose the monitoring product which meets your needs best.

Offline frozen

• Keylogger.Org Honored Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Me and my friend
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 07:15:22 AM »
For a file joiner, go to file-joiner.com