General > Contest on Keylogger.org

The First Contest Topic

(1/4) > >>

Forum Admin:
The first topic is:

THE WAYS TO GRANT THE SECURITY OF DATA STORED ON A FLASH MEMORY CARD (or any other portable memory device) WHEN IT IS CONNECTED TO THE UNTRUSTED COMPUTER.

Security Contest

From now on we are starting an intellectual contest on our site. We have no doubt that everyone will find it challenging to win a free license for high quality monitoring and anti-keylogging software. We have contacted the vendors and they have agreed to provide FREE licenses for their programs as a prize for the winners. You will get an opportunity to enjoy the high level of performance of:

All In One Keylogger 2.9 by RELYTEC;

Elite Keylogger 3.6 by WIDESTEP SECURITY SOFTWARE;

Powered Keylogger 2.2.1.1981 by ELTIMA SOFTWARE GmbH;

PrivacyKeyboard by GLOBAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (UK) LIMITED;

Stealth Keylogger 4.9 by AMPLUSNET;

WinSession Logger 4.4 by CROMOSOFT TECHNOLOGIES.

Everyone, starting with a user of little experience to a professional, can take part in the contest. The rules are very simple, there are no limitations:

frozen:
Hi Forum Admin. Are you looking for keeping your data safe if your flash card/usb memory stick is stolen or falls into the wrong hands?
Thanks

Forum Admin:
Hi, frozen,

The essence of the first topic is that you may reflect on any aspect that regards keeping safe your data stored on a portable memory device and any means of making you the only person able to access this sensitive data. You are welcome to choose the case that you may consider the most frequent or of a particular interest and make an informative post  that may come in handy to an owner of such a device. If your post is evaluated as really essential and you take one of the first places, you are going to receive one of the prize programs ( the one you like best and choose) for free.

As you can see, it is the first topic of our Contest and there will be plenty of opportunities for our visitors to win software.  So, join in, thanks in advance for your posts ;)

34yo:
A great idea ;) I mean your contest ;D I would like to have Stealth keylogger.

I think that the best way to protect your data is to buy a flash card with fingerprint authentication. It\'s a common knowledge that every human has unique fingerprints and in case you lose your card or it appears to be in the wrong hands no one will be able to access the data stored on the card as there won\'t be your fingerprints to grant such access.  There\'s no need to worry unless you lose your fingers or they are cut off :o ;D As to the case when the card is connected to the untrusted computer, I\'ve heard a thing, if I\'m not mistaken there\'s an anti-monitoring software which is kept on your card and when you connect to a computer it will install itself and disable any spy program, so you may be sure your data is safe. And of course it\'s natural that you shouldn\'t conect to computers in cafes or other public places.

I\'ll try to find some additional information, so it\'s not my last post here as I was serious saying that I would like to get that keylogger for free ;D

wantprize:
OK...quite a decent protection :) but as soon as you complete authentication with your finger (let\'s hope it remains undamaged ;D) a computer will be able to access the flash card, to be more precise the stored data. It\'s not a big deal to write a program that would make you think it\'s scanning data in search for a virus, but in fact would simply copy the information ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version