Author Topic: newbie question about os w/keyloggers  (Read 7318 times)

lf2010

newbie question about os w/keyloggers
« on: February 22, 2010, 12:53:05 PM »
newbie here! i have been reading about various keyloggers for days.  it seams none that i see can be used on "any" pc.  are there any that can be used with all platforms? windows, mac, vista etc..
thanks!!

Offline frozen

• Keylogger.Org Honored Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: newbie question about os w/keyloggers
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 04:44:36 PM »
Hi mom. Work on mac and windows both? No.
Some will work  on xp/vista/win7, some won\'t. It depends on the individual keylogger.
Spytector works on those three windows platforms. If you want one that works on windows98, you can contact the spytector site and get one.

lf2010

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 03:02:58 PM »
hi again,

also looking for a remote with a free trial. a real one, as in one that shows you it works.  i tried a few and it was terrible.  i just want to know it will work before i put money out for it. i dont see many offering a guarentee ecept eblaster and that was way too much money!

lf2010

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 03:27:38 PM »
ok, after reading through the boards a little, i gather spytector is pretty good.  i know nothing about binding exe. files etc...  yes i read about it being put in a zipper and sent, but do not know how to attatch it that all these things are talking about. 
i am a hands on learning person.  once i do it i can remember it.  i just dont find any websites that are user friendly at explaining anything.  (its all written by someone who already knows how to use it of course and they forget that if someone is new they need to use simple terms to explain it)
i downloaded stuffit expander.  i hope i got the right thing??:-)
i also saw perfect keylogger by blazingtools. they have a trial but it looks worthless since it shows pop-ups.

Offline frozen

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 05:31:00 PM »
If you are sending an exe to some emails, like hotmail, you need to zip it. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA011276901033.aspx
I like 7zip, its free. http://www.7-zip.org/
Some emails, like gmail, don\'t let you send exe files(like keyloggers), at all.
Binding is combining 2 or more files into one exe file. If you bind a spytector server with a jpg (picture) file, the binded files, when executed, picture will show, and the keylogger will run. I like file-joiner.com.
As you have found out, remote install keylogger trila versions are crap. They are abused too much.
Ask any questions you want, someone will help.

phoenix8

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 07:28:08 AM »
Filejoiner has trojan horse...

is that a problem???  :D

lf2010

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 10:12:29 AM »
ok, im stuck between spytector and all in one. all in one has a 7 day trial.  i have no problem buying it if i know it works or if i can get a money back guarantee if it does not.

lf2010

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 12:07:31 PM »
ok, i wont be going to that site. (file joiner)
uh, i think ill go with spytector at 49.99.
i see some nice things written about it here. 
i just basically need help with the settings.

when i fill out the smtp stuff about emails i might need help.  i opened a hotmail just for this.  that will work, right?

my girl has a pc at her dads (a laptop thats just hers)
and wont bring it home????
her dad is the type that \'it wont happen to my kid\' attitude and gives her way too much freedom.  so i want to get on this. i have been saving my money for months to get this.  so i have no room for error!! i cant buy another one for a few more months if it doesnt work.

thanks for all your help!!!

lf2010

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 01:39:11 PM »
ok, now i am frustrated! i was just reading the other thread on lab reviews. there is one tht the spytector is bad, and that spytech realtime is good.  i dont know what to think at this point????

i have been looking to see who gives your money back if it does not work? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

lf2010

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 03:34:49 PM »
ok, i have the trial version of spytector.  having trouble filling it out the way it is worded. 

send email to and from?

i have a hotmail for it to send it "to".
it says you can use the same one to send it "from".
so i dont get it? 
wouldnt the "send email from" be the target email and not mine?

i dont think i understand the to and from?  i would have to use my email she knows so she would open it, right?

lf2010

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 03:39:14 PM »

here is what is has:

If you need to receive the logs by email, you have to configure "Email Settings". You have to write an address of yours on the "Send Email From" field, and (if it\'s required) the password for the authentication (the email login password), and another address of yours on the "Send Email To" field. In most of the cases it could work with the same address on "Send Email From" and "Send Email To". Of course, you will receive the logs at the address written on "Send Email To". You must use other SMTPs, not the default ones, so you have to click "Get SMTP" button when the new address is used. After you have filled in the required info, it\'s good to use the Test button to see if the settings are OK.
The email feature works fine with many email providers but for best results you should consider buying an email account from us (see the purchase page).

The logs sent to your email address can be either encrypted or plain text, depending on the option you chose.

Offline frozen

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 04:21:31 PM »
wouldnt the "send email from" be the target email and not mine?
No, don\'t use the targets email address.
mom, you can usually use  the same email address for sending and receiving, that\'s what I do. For example:
send email to: [email protected]
send email from: [email protected]
smtp address: smtp.live.com
password authentication: password for email account you are sending from
smtp port: 25  (if that doesn\'t work, try 465 then 587. ISP\'s sometimes block port 25.)
Don\'t forget to check "enable email"

lf2010

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 04:32:01 PM »
i am not talking about that.

it has a space for your email addresses. i dont understand why you would use the same email for \'to\' and \'from\'?

lf2010

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 04:33:10 PM »
where does the taget email where i send it come in? 

Offline frozen

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 04:36:40 PM »
i dont understand why you would use the same email for \'to\' and \'from\'?
Does it matter?
where does the taget email where i send it come in?
It will show in your email inbox