Author Topic: My key logger wont start automatically even though I have selected it to do so.  (Read 4479 times)

Offline Natty

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
I have the key logger pro program on my laptop which runs windows 7 and I want it to automatically start and always be logging. Ive selected for it to start up with windows but it doesn't. to start it up i have to find it in start then click it and then it says it is already running (it isnt) and once ive done that only then does the ctrl shift alt k short cut for it to pop up work and it will only log from that point, not from when the computer is started.

so yeah ive read that i have to set the program as a windows program or something like that but i have no idea how to do it. any help would be much appreciated! thanks.

Offline frozen

• Keylogger.Org Honored Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
It might be security software causing the problem. Try looking through your security programs logs (including windows defender) for any clues. Also try adding the keylogger to the exclusion lists. If that doesn't work, try setting up a scheduled task with Task Scheduler, google for those instructions.

Offline Bunny Daisy

• Keylogger.Org Newbie
    • View Profile
It is a common problem. maybe there is a bug with your keylogger. I have the same problem when i used the Micro Keylogger for my laptop, but I get help from its live help. You'd better ask its official support. Hope your problem will be solved asap.