Author Topic: BlazingTools PerfectKeylogger Support  (Read 38824 times)

jacknorton

BlazingTools PerfectKeylogger Support
« on: July 06, 2005, 06:21:44 AM »
 ::)
BlazingTools support here...  feel free to ask me your questions.  From what I can see, many of you are asking about viewing the BPK logs. 
Here is the basic log information:
The logs are either sent as either encrypted logs or as html files.  HTML files can be easily viewed by merely clicking on them.  No special viewer is required.  Even your Internet Explorer browser will let you view them.
I don't recommend encrypted logs.   They can only be viewed with the proprietary log viewer.  Also, some e-mail servers and firewalls block encrypted files. 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 09:57:50 AM by Forum Admin »

yk2

Re: BlazingTools PerfectKeylogger Support
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 07:43:44 AM »
::)
BlazingTools support here...

jacknorton

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 08:39:22 AM »
That is odd.  Your log must be corrupted.
One sure way to fix that is to delete the DAT files in your BPK directory.  

yk2

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 08:43:58 AM »
That is odd.

yk2

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 08:47:51 AM »
I have deleted the . DAT file in my BPK directory again. And tried reloading the logs I have received from my other PC. But it is still showing the log from the first day I started logging the PC.
So the newest logs, which I just downloaded now, still have data from my very first log weeks ago. But nothing from the new data??

And then when I try to delete these records, I get an error message come up??
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 08:49:10 AM by yk2 »

jacknorton

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 11:09:23 AM »
deleting the logs is fine.. reloading old logs brought the problem back again.  You might also try UNCHECKING the view all dates box.  I'm sure your new logs are fine.  If you select the all dates box, then any corrupted log is going to screw up the whole thing.   To avoid this, you should periodically save/archive/export your logs and clear them.  The logs are a file that is appended to, and a big file takes a lot of time to append.    Those chats can produce a lot of text real fast.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 09:58:04 AM by Forum Admin »

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 11:45:06 AM »
I'm having some problems with your program.  First, I set it to upload html
files not log files to my e mail.  It uploads, but the files are a bunch of what appears to be random letters/numbers.  When you set it to upload as a log, you can then download the file and read it in the viewer.

Second, and bigger problem.  I set the program for a remote install.  I go
through all of the steps of setting everything just so.  Options tab, run on
windows start up, don't show windows at start up, hide program from control alt
delete, make windows invisible in the startup list, remove the program from the startup list and the uninstall list.  I went ahead and configured all of the
other pages.  FTP works great, e mail works well loading dat files as discussed.
 Basically, all is good.  One thing that seems to have a mind of its own is you
go to logging, check capture passwords, go through all of the other screens
making the settings and hit OK.  Sometimes the capute passwords takes, sometimes it unchecks itself.  This is the Second problem.  How to fix it?

Third, and biggest problem.  I go to the remote and go through all of the steps
for a remote install.  Install on remote, notify me by e mail.  Next, bind it
with a small exe program. Then, finish.  I don't go to any web url, looks like I
don't need it.

I uninstall the current program from my computer.  Just as if it has never been
exposed.  Send remote install to myself zipped.  Download and click.  It
installs.  Went to the FTP and e mail, sending html to FTP and logs to e mail.
Everything is good here (provided the capture password option stuck).  HERE IS THE PROBLEM.  I shut my computer off and turn it back on and there is the
program in the tray down at the bottom.  You can left click it and the thing
opens.  I can change all of the settings.  How do you make it remote install and
stay that way where it isn't in the tray.  Like I said, when I went to the
options and built the program, I had it set as specified above - Options tab,
run on windows start up, don't show windows at start up, hide program from
control alt delete, make windows invisible in the startup list, remove the
program from the startup list and the uninstall list.  It still reveals itself.
 What am I not sitting or is there a bug in the program?

Thanks.

Oh, I sent you an e mail about two weeks ago with these questions and you never responded.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 09:58:27 AM by Forum Admin »

gordo

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2005, 11:49:55 AM »
Hi Jack

I just visited the Blazing tools website, and it looks good. I have a few questions. The website claims no virus scanner will detect it? Does it show up in a Hijack This log?
I tested a few trial versions, and my Norton virus scanner will pop up saying "scanning message" when emailing the log. Does Perfect keylogger have a way around this?
Is  Perfect keylogger limited to one remote server per license? Or can I make as many as I want?
Does it record both sides of AIM; Yahoo etc. chats?  Thanks in advance

yk2

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2005, 07:45:21 PM »
Cannot be found by a virusscanner?? I scanned my PC with Norton 2005 and it found the keylogger and all of its files. AdAware also finds the programm?
I think Blazingtools is taking everybody for a ride. They sell software which works for a while and then stops doing what the box says.

Get it sorted out, or I will want my money back!!

I have also send numerous emails over the past week, and had not 1 single reply yet...

jacknorton

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2005, 10:56:43 PM »
Surprisingly even to me, our keylogger seems to capture both sides of chat for ALL chat programs now.  I don't know of any it doesn't do.
Each license entitles you to one local install which includes the log viewer, and 3 remote installs which lack the log viewer.  You wouldn't want your target viewing the logs anyway.
Unlike just about every other keylogger company, we update our product fairly regularly.   The sending of logs via e-mail is a problem with all keyloggers if the user has an "e-mail sniffer" installed.  We are working on a way around that problem.  There is a better way to avoid that problem entirely though.  Use the FTP method of sending the logs instead of e-mail.  Very few keylogger programs offer the FTP option which is superior.

Hi Jack

I just visited the Blazing tools website, and it looks good. I have a few questions. The website claims no virus scanner will detect it? Does it show up in a Hijack This log?
I tested a few trial versions, and my Norton virus scanner will pop up saying "scanning message" when emailing the log. Does Perfect keylogger have a way around this?
Is
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 09:58:45 AM by Forum Admin »

jacknorton

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2005, 11:05:25 PM »
I reply to all e-mails, typically within an hour, never more than 2 days.  Give me your full or partial e-mail address (if you don't want to give out your full address) so I can look for your messages.    Did you send them to [email protected]?

Sometimes messages get automatically get directed into my trash folder by my e-mail program if the content of the message contains naughty words or something.  The e-mail program comes with it's own database of filters which have worked pretty well for me, but there are times when it filters out messages that I want.

I have also send numerous emails over the past week, and had not 1 single reply yet...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 09:59:07 AM by Forum Admin »

Offline frozen

• Keylogger.Org Honored Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2005, 12:20:27 AM »
Cannot be found by a virusscanner?? I scanned my PC with Norton 2005 and it found the keylogger and all of its files. AdAware also finds the programm?
I think Blazingtools is taking everybody for a ride. They sell software which works for a while and then stops doing what the box says.

In defence of perfect keylogger, as virus definitions get updated, it then detects the older versions of the keylogger. Thats why you need the latest keylogger version. It happens to every one. I tried ISPY Now, and it lasted about 2 weeks.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 12:23:21 AM by frozen »

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2005, 12:31:17 AM »

In defence of perfect keylogger, as virus definitions get updated, it then detects the older versions of the keylogger. Thats why you need the latest keylogger version. It happens to every one. I tried ISPY Now, and it lasted about 2 weeks.

I have the newest version of the keylogger and when I do the full diagnostics scan on Norton it finds it...!

Benny

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2005, 12:36:51 AM »
2frozen:

not completely so. professional keyloggers work on low kernel level of the OS. This provides an ability to hide itself from anti-viruses. Usual keyloggers hide from process list, autorun, registry etc, but don`t hide their files - AVs can scan and detect them with no problems. But there is few commercial keyloggers developed by specialized companies that really undetectable even with last AV bases even in 1-2-3 months - because AV simply can`t detect files of this programs - they are hidden not only from users, but from the system too. It`s really low-low-low kernel level and developers` skill  ;D

jacknorton

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2005, 01:56:29 AM »
of the 1620 keyloggers out there.. I know of only 2 keyloggers which are undetectable and have remained undetectable.  One of these keyloggers was written by a friend of mine.  BPK is very undetectable, and it will become moreso.
The problem with the 2 completely undetectable loggers is that they have other serious flaws which make them poor products.  What good is an undetectable keylogger that isn't doing what you want it to?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 10:00:16 AM by Forum Admin »