Author Topic: Worried Wife  (Read 9108 times)

Worried

Worried Wife
« on: March 03, 2006, 06:09:02 AM »
I have a very strong feeling that my husband is having an affiar with someone he met online.  However, I want to have solid proof before I confront him about him.

From viewing the history file, I know for a fact that he has created a 2 new e-mail ID's at Yahoo and Hotmail.  I need a keylogger that will get me passwords to those ID's.  He checks his e-mail every single morning.

My husband works with computers so he's VERY computer savvy.  I, on the other hand, am terrible with them.  I don't mind paying for a keylogger.  I only need it for a few days so I also need something that's veeery easy to uninstall.

Heck if I find out the passwords the very next day after installing it, the keylogger's job is done.

I would greatly appreciate any recommendation on a keylogger that's VERY easy to use(computer idiot friendly), completely undetectable even to a person that's computer savvy, doesn't change anything on the computer at all once installed, will NOT show up if the computer is turned off and then on, and is very easy to uninstall.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:43:55 AM by Forum Admin »

Offline klogh

• Keylogger.Org Participant
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Worried Wife
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 09:27:18 AM »
hmm... you could download a keylogger such as family keylogger, but it doesn't run in a good hidden mode. then you can go to snapfiles.com and try download "hide folders". im not sure if it will work. any suggestions gordo?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:44:07 AM by Forum Admin »

gordo

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 10:49:11 AM »
Probably use spytector. It has  an option to uninstall after a certain amount of logs are sent. It is hidden very well, and gets the windows protected storage (passwords) stored on the computer.
When you catch him, do what Lorena Bobbitt did.   ;D

Offline klogh

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 11:29:52 PM »
yes, i know it would be easy to use spytector, but why would she pay 99$ and then uninstall it. that would be a waste of money.

gordo

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 01:18:16 AM »
because her hubby has computer knowledge and may find a free one. Besides, $99 is cheap compared to what the divorce will cost.  :o

terry

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 04:40:50 AM »
It sounds to me as if you need GhostLog which was written in Delphi to make it extremely hard to discover but is very simple to install or uninstall.

www.ghostlog.com/catch-cheating-spouse.html

I am not exactly a disinterested party though and for the sake of honesty I would tell you I own and run that site and product.

Offline klogh

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 04:43:44 AM »
because her hubby has computer knowledge and may find a free one. Besides, $99 is cheap compared to what the divorce will cost.

Offline klogh

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 04:49:13 AM »
It sounds to me as if you need GhostLog which was written in Delphi to make it extremely hard to discover but is very simple to install or uninstall.

www.ghostlog.com/catch-cheating-spouse.html

I am not exactly a disinterested party though and for the sake of honesty I would tell you I own and run that site and product.

1. does it have a remote install feature?
2. can the log files be sent by E-Mail?

terry

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2006, 05:07:44 AM »
You cannot install it remotely, but it will secretly send you the reports in html format by e-mail so you can browse the reports with Internet Explorer or Netscape etc.

Terry

Offline klogh

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2006, 05:46:54 AM »
ok, I don't think ill buy it if it can't install remotely. can you make one remotely soon?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:44:26 AM by Forum Admin »

terry

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2006, 06:40:26 AM »
I don\'t believe there is any keylogger package which can be remotely installed, except for packeges such as GhostAudit which we supply, but that will only install over a network, not completely remotely.

There is another reason why you should not try to install remotely.  From everything you have told me, your husband\'s PC is probably running Windows XP and at the time you install and set up the software, Win XP will ask if it should allow communication.  If you aren\'t there, you could well have a major problem.

Let me give you a link that will enable you to download the user Manual.  That should give you a better idea.

GhostLog was created to be used by people who are not very computer literate.

www.ghostlog.com/final/GLmanual.doc

Worried

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2006, 08:07:15 AM »
Thanks for all the replies.

I have a few questions and I apologize in advance if these seem stupid.

1)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 08:08:59 AM by Worried »

Offline Spytector Admin

• Keylogger.Org Active Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2006, 08:44:41 AM »
2)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 08:47:08 AM by spytector »

Worried

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2006, 09:45:51 AM »
"A better approach could be to get the log from that PC and decrypt it on your own."

What do you mean by decrypt it on my own?

I noticed on the manual at the end there's the part about icon changing.  So does that mean there will be a icon on the desktop that can lead to spytector?  Can I have it on the computer withOUT changing any icons on the desktop?  If so, then how do I log onto it?

My husband is going out of town for this week.  He's leaving tomorrow and coming back Friday.  I'm seriously considering getting it before he comes back so I can play with it for a day or two so I don't make any mistakes.

"If you use it only for 2 days (the regular users have 12 months support), then $30 is OK. Contact me for discount :)"

If I can get a discount of the spytector since I only need it for a few days(about 3-4 since I want to play with it before he comes back), that'd be great.  Do you have an e-mail addy I can contact you at?

« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:44:58 AM by Forum Admin »

Offline Spytector Admin

• Keylogger.Org Active Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2006, 10:47:03 AM »
"A better approach could be to get the log from that PC and decrypt it on your own."

What do you mean by decrypt it on my own?
Hm, I've thought you have your own PC, not the same with your husband. Was I wrong? Then maybe you need a variant of Spytector (main application) without installation, to use it from a floppy or usb disk when you need to see the logs. Anyways, there could be many approaches.

I noticed on the manual at the end there's the part about icon changing.   So does that mean there will be a icon on the desktop that can lead to spytector?  Can I have it on the computer withOUT changing any icons on the desktop?  If so, then how do I log onto it?
That icon changing was related to the server... Any executable can have a specific icon, so you're able to chose the icon you like for the server. There will be no icon on the desktop.

If I can get a discount of the spytector since I only need it for a few days(about 3-4 since I want to play with it before he comes back), that'd be great.  Do you have an e-mail addy I can contact you at?
admin[at]spytector.com
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:45:23 AM by Forum Admin »