Author Topic: Help me please  (Read 3502 times)


  • Guest
Help me please
« on: August 24, 2005, 06:34:30 AM »
I want a keylogger that i can send to my friend and see what he/she is doing

I kinda want to get a friends account for runescape :P So my problem is that i dont know which keylogger i should use

And i want it to be a demo verision if that is possible

Ok i want to get this e-mail thing so it will send me evry keystroke he wrote
So i need a program that i can send to him like a exe file and then when he runs it the keylogger is working , :P  I know what i want but it is hard too explain  :-/


  • Guest
Re: Help me please
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 07:04:05 AM »

Offline Forum Admin

  • Administrator
  • Keylogger.Org Active Participant
  • *****
  • Posts: 180
  • I love Keylogger.Org!
    • View Profile
Re: Help me please
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 07:53:48 AM »
Installing computer monitoring tools on computers you do not own or do not have permission to monitor may violate local, state or federal law. The topic is closed.