Author Topic: What is Remote Instillations and how do I use it?  (Read 2757 times)

The Steel Eel

What is Remote Instillations and how do I use it?
« on: December 02, 2005, 10:34:57 AM »
What is "remote installation"? I have a good feeling it is intalling a keylogger on some other computer, because I need a keylogger that will record all keystrokes, take screenshots, is undetectable, and tell what programs the victim opens up. (Preferably and AIM Worm or Rootkit with lockx.exe.) However, it needs to be absolutely free and it needs to be sent via e-mail or URL and send the information logs to me. I also need my first question answered, because I have a feeling I know what it is, but I must be certain. Basicly, in simple terms, I need some kind of keylogger that can be sent to another persons computer with an e-mail or URL, takes screenshots, records all keystrokes, e-mails all information to me, tells what programs are initiated, is absolutely untracable, safe for me, automatic uninstillation, is ABSOLUTELY FREE, and effective. I\'ve looked for a while now, but I just need a little help from you guys. Thanks.  :)

Offline frozen

• Keylogger.Org Honored Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: What is Remote Instillations and how do I use
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 11:57:44 AM »
All that come here would like that too...aint gonna happen. Programs like that cost about $100 and up.  Free ones are usually...crap.
Nothing is totaly undedectable to an expert.
Remote installing is installing it on someone elses comp, usually by emailing a server you configure, and them downloading it and executing it.
Good luck on your search, and post back and tell us if you are successful.  ;)

The Steel Eel

Re: What is Remote Instillations and how do I use
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 12:07:43 PM »
Don\'t worry, they arn\'t experts. I just need it not to be noticable so they are clueless.  ;)

Offline Forum Admin

• Administrator
  • Keylogger.Org Active Participant
  • I love Keylogger.Org!
    • View Profile
Re: What is Remote Instillations and how do I use it?
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 10:45:49 AM »
Installing computer monitoring tools on computers you do not own or do not have permission to monitor may violate local, state or federal law. The topic is closed.